Wednesday 6 April 2011

J-Ro Meets Paltrow (Jonathan Ross Interviews Gwyneth Paltrow)

Jonathan is wearing a blue suit with yellow shirt and striped tie.
Gwyneth is wearing a black miniskirt, loose black top and 4 inch heels.

J-Ro: Phwooaww, yaw well fit you are!

Rubs Trousers

Gwyneth: Errr....thank you. I didn't know you cared.

Jonathan jumps up on his desk and starts to gyrate his pelvis.

J-Ro: I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it.

Jonathan gets down.

J-Ro: Make mine a pint of Gwyneth with a smooth, creamy head! What's it like being so fit?

Gwyneth: I'm starring opposite Robert Downey Junior in 'Iron Man'. Robert's a fantastic actor.

J-Ro: I bet he's constantly trying to look up your skirt, the sly old fox!

Gwyneth: My husband would not approve of that! Robert's a real gentleman and a great actor.

J-Ro: What's it like having such fit legs? I definitely would.

Gwyneth: Some parts of the film were improvised, which was a great challenge for serious actors like myself and Robert. Robert's a great actor. My husband is also very devoted to me and our children. He takes them out and plays with them. We're just like a regular couple. We're rarely apart, apart from when I'm filming or he's touring.

J-Ro: I've got kids, you've had kids, and yet I'd still like to take you back to my place for some good old-fashioned hanky-panky.

Gwyneth: My husband is a very caring man. I'm normal. My film is 'Iron Man' where I star opposite Robert Downey Junior. Filming was a lot of fun.

J-Ro: It's OK, my wife doesn't mind, she's a 21st century kind of woman.

Gwyneth: I'm pretty normal. It's so nice to be here in England. London is so quaint!

J-Ro: Gwyneth Paltrow, it's been great having you on the show. Hasn't she been great everyone?

They brush cheeks as Gwyneth exits to applause.

J-Ro: And now it's time for my next guest. Mr Wicky Gerwais!

No comments:

Post a Comment