Monday 21 March 2011

House Of Commons Debate on UN Security Council Resolution 1973

House Of Commons

Monday 21st March 2011

UN Security Council Resolution 1973

The Prime Minister (Mr David Cameron): I am focused and earnest.

Edward Miliband (Doncaster North) (Lab): I am the Prime Minister.

The Prime Minister: I don't like you.

Edward Miliband: When will you grow up?

The Prime Minister: What is your policy on Libya?

Edward Miliband: My policy is the same as yours but I have been more careful and considerate in forming my opinion.

Edmund Wonder (Billericay) (Con): Why don't you show yourself up by putting forward an ill-judged opinion?

Edward Miliband: I have carefully considered my position and it is the same as the government, who have an army of civil servants telling them what to say.

Norman Sunder (East Stowe) (LD): We completely support war now that we are in government: can I recommend we sell arms to the rebels?
 
Edward Miliband: I don't believe our actions should exceed the limitations of the United Nations Security Council Resolution.
 
John Redwood (Wokingham) (Con): Tony Blair once hugged Gaddafi: Are you a dictator-hugger?
 
Edward Miliband: Tony Blair was entirely right to hug Gaddafi as he was pretending to be his friend in exchange for money.

Craig N'Ewbie (Eversholt) (Con): I don't really understand what's going on. Can you repeat everything you just said?

No comments:

Post a Comment